Bunny Egg Cup
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Studio by Sculpey clay blocks:
- Whipped Cream, Blush, Peapod
- Shape Makers Floral Set II
- Clay tool variety set
- Acrylic clay roller
- Real egg or plastic egg
- 2 black E-beads
- Baking pan
- Divide the Whipped Cream as directed for the bunny body:
- 4 sections (2 for each foot)
- 4 sections (body)
- 2 sections (head)
- 1 section (1/2 for each arm)
- 1 section (1/2 for each ear)
- 1/2 section (tail)
- Shape the clay as directed:
- Tail - little cone shape.
- Body - large cone shape. Press the body into place over the feet and tail. Poke a toothpick down through the body to help support the head.
- Arms - small cone shapes attached at the top of the body.
- Head - medium cone shape placed onto the toothpick and over the arms.
- Ears - make a banana shape and then flatten. Press one end of each ear on the sides of the head and then fold down.
- Make a little triangle scrap of Blush for the nose.
- Add details (toes, tail texture, and mouth) with the clay tools.
- Push beads in for eyes.
- Roll Peapod to 1/8" thick and cut out six tiny leaf shapes using the double leaf cutter. Arrange the six leaves in a small circle.
- Roll Blush to 1/8" thick and cut out four petal shapes using the small bulb cutter. Arrange in a circle with the small ends all touching in the middle. Gently bend the petals up so they overlap each other in a circle. Shape the tips of the petals with your fingers. Press the tulip flower down onto the leaves. Condition 1 block of Blush into a ball and press it into the center of the tulip. Check the shape of the tulip to make sure an egg will fit into it. Remove egg.
- Gently press the bunny and the tulip together to attach them.
- Bake at 275°F for 30 minutes.