SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 2 white chenille stems
- One 2" white pompom
- One 1-1/2" white pompom
- 2 black straight pins (with round head)
- Pink pearl straight pin
- Pink felt
- Pin back
Refer to photo when assembling.
- Bend chenille stems and twist to form ears.
- Use as bases to glue on pompoms.
- Cut pink felt to fit inside chenille stems for inside of ears. Glue to back of stems.
- Add glue to straight pins. Push pins through pompoms for face and cut off backs.
- Glue large white pompom for body on chenille base.
- Trim chenille stems so bottoms don't show.
- Let dry and glue pin to back