SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Foamies® supplies:
Craft foam visor
Craft foam sheets: pink, pink glitter, black, white
- Pink chenille stems
- Pink pompoms
- Scalloped-edge scissors or pinking shears
- Tacky glue
- Template for circles
1. Cut two large ears from pink craft foam sheet using scalloped-edge scissors or pinking shears. Cut two small ears from pink glitter craft foam sheet using scalloped-edge scissors or pinking shears. Glue the small ears to the large ears, keeping them even at the bottom edge.
2. Cut two cheeks from pink craft foam sheet using scalloped-edge scissors or pinking shears.
3. Cut two black craft foam circles with scalloped-edge scissors for bottom layer of eyes. Cut two smaller white circles, and two smaller black circles with notches. Layer the eye components together.
4. Crimp two chenille stems.
5. Begin assembling the bunny features on the visor. First flatten the visor with weights at the corners where the coil connects. Attach the ears first, then the cheeks. Attach the eyes, then the whiskers and nose. Apply a weight, if necessary to hold the layered components in place while the glue dries.