Burlap and Chalkboard Bracelet
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Clear elastic
- Black glass round beads 12mm
- Burlap natural beads 20mm
- Rhinestone rondelles
- Silver charms: Inspire & Thank You
- Silver jump rings 6mm
- E6000® adhesive
- Chalk (optional)
- Jewelry-making tools
- Cut 1 segment of clear elastic 12" long.
- Glue the small apple charm to the round Thank you charm. Allow to dry.
- Attach a jump ring to each charm.
- String the elastic through the beads & the charms. Refer to the photo.
- Make a knot & trim the excess elastic.
- Draw on the black beads with chalk (optional).