To make a custom wreath, add:
* Silk flowers
* Grapevine wreath form
* Floral wire
* Wire cutters
1. To make a custom wreath, arrange flowers on wreath cutting stems short and wiring them onto the wreath base.
2. Cut a strip of burlap 5" wide and 60" long. Tie into a large bow.
3. Cut another strip of burlap 6" wide and 30" long. Lay the strip flat on the ground and fold both ends over to meet in the middle, forming two loops like the top part of a bow.
4. Lay the full bow on top of the partial bow and hot glue the knot of the full bow onto the center of the partial bow.
5. Determine the placement of the bow on the wreath and use floral wire or hot glue to secure it in place.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>
All swatches ship free.
There is a maximum purchase of 2 of the same swatch per order.
Swatches are excluded from coupon usage.
Swatches are not available to ship to Canada.