SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Darice® Foam Bouquet Holder
- Panacea® Burlap (10 ft makes 1 bow)
- Panacea® Greening Pins or Corsage Pins
- Silk flowers/branches
- Hot glue gun & glue
- Panacea® Wire Cutters
1. Cut burlap into 2 five foot sections.
2. Fold one strand of burlap in half, but lengthen one side so it is slightly longer than the other.
3. Grab the burlap by the fold and then hold roughly 5" down from the top fold to create a loop for the bow.
4. Pin the loop of the bow to the side of the foam bouquet holder so the longer tail of the burlap is on the bottom.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 on the other side of the bouquet holder. (The foam circle will be between the two loops of the bow.)
6. Arrange silk flowers and artificial branches into the foam bouquet holder.
7. If foam is visible from the side view, cut small sections of flowers or branches and hot glue them to hide the foam.