1. Remove individual burlap strands from darkest shade of burlap and tie into looped bundles about 3"-4" long to serve as the flowers’ stamen; make 3 total.
2. Cut 3" wide strips of lightest shade of burlap, preferably from the selvage. Glue the looped bundle of threads to the end of the 3" strips, extending beyond the selvage. To create flower shape, begin loosely rolling one of the burlap strips into a coil. Roll about 6 layers of loose petals and cut off the end of the strip. Bend down the top corner and tuck it to the bottom of the flower. Secure the coiled flower shape with several stitches to hold it secure and tighten it up. Make 3 total; set aside.
3. Cut 4" wide strips of lightest shade of burlap, ideally from the selvage. If selvage has been used up, keep burlap edges from fraying by applying Dritz® Fray Check™ to the edges, following manufacturer’s directions. Wrap the wreath with the 4" wide strips, securing each with a greening pin.
4. Find some branches less than 12" long and spray them ivory. When paint is dry, attach to the wreath with hot glue. Attach the 3 large blossoms in a cluster over the branches. Create “cuffs" on some of the layers of the flowers to add volume and interest.
5. Make additional flowers by coiling more burlap strips. Glue into place. Continue adding flowers until area is filled.
6. Cut a strip of medium shade of burlap and draw leaf shapes along it with black marker; make the shapes just slightly larger than the finished leaf desired. On a protected surface, apply Fray Check® just inside the black lines. Allow to dry, cut out leaves, eliminating the black lines; glue the leaves to the branches, the wreath, and around the flowers, as desired.
7. Attach another greening pin to the back of the wreath as a hanger.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.