1. Remove individual burlap strands from darkest shade of burlap and tie into looped bundles about 3"-4" long to serve as the flowers’ stamen; make 3 total.
2. Cut 3" wide strips of lightest shade of burlap, preferably from the selvage. Glue the looped bundle of threads to the end of the 3" strips, extending beyond the selvage. To create flower shape, begin loosely rolling one of the burlap strips into a coil. Roll about 6 layers of loose petals and cut off the end of the strip. Bend down the top corner and tuck it to the bottom of the flower. Secure the coiled flower shape with several stitches to hold it secure and tighten it up. Make 3 total; set aside.
3. Cut 4" wide strips of lightest shade of burlap, ideally from the selvage. If selvage has been used up, keep burlap edges from fraying by applying Dritz® Fray Check™ to the edges, following manufacturer’s directions. Wrap the wreath with the 4" wide strips, securing each with a greening pin.
4. Find some branches less than 12" long and spray them ivory. When paint is dry, attach to the wreath with hot glue. Attach the 3 large blossoms in a cluster over the branches. Create “cuffs" on some of the layers of the flowers to add volume and interest.
5. Make additional flowers by coiling more burlap strips. Glue into place. Continue adding flowers until area is filled.
6. Cut a strip of medium shade of burlap and draw leaf shapes along it with black marker; make the shapes just slightly larger than the finished leaf desired. On a protected surface, apply Fray Check® just inside the black lines. Allow to dry, cut out leaves, eliminating the black lines; glue the leaves to the branches, the wreath, and around the flowers, as desired.
7. Attach another greening pin to the back of the wreath as a hanger.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>