1. Cut four 3" wide strips of fabric (folded selvedge to selvedge). Wrap strips around the straw wreath securing the ends with greening pins.
2. Cut ten 4-1/2" wide strips of fabric. Cut each strip into ten 4-1/2" squares.
3. To fringe each square, remove approximately 3/8" of the burlap from each of the edges of the 4-1/2" squares.
4. Grab the center of a square and scrunch. Secure to the straw wreath by placing a greening pin through the “scrunch". Continue scrunching and pinning squares to the wreath being sure to overlap the scrunch centers to hide the pins.
5. Decorate wreath as desired to complete.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>