Track Order |
My Account |(login)
Shopping Cart: (0)
Be the first to rate this project!
Project courtesy of Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores
Crafting Time: 1-2 hours
Skill Level: Some experience necessary
All seam allowances are 1/2".
1. Cut 2 pieces of 17"x17" burlap for pillow covering. Set aside.
2. Cut two 18"x15"burlap strips for knot detail.
3. Fold strips in half lengthwise and stitch along long edge.
4. Turn strips right side out and press.
5. Using a needle and thread, baste a straight stitch crosswise at center of strip. Secure one end of thread with a knot and pull other end to gather center of strip.
6. Secure loose end to hold gathering.
7. Once both strips are gathered, pin strips to front pillow piece. To do this, center one strip on pillow front and pin raw edges in place. Place second strip perpendicular to first strip, center on pillow and pin in place along raw edges.
8. Cut one 5"x8" strap from same burlap used for strips. Fold in half lengthwise and stitch along long edge. Turn right side out and press.
9. Wrap strap around center of top strip, covering the gathered stitch.
10. Overlap ends about 1" and trim. Stitch or glue in place.
11. With right sides together and edges even, pin front and back pillow together. Stitch leaving a small opening for turning.
12. Clip corners and turn inside out.
13. Insert pillow form and hand stitch opening closed.
Iris Scrapbooking Cart
HemlineŽ Deluxe Serger Trolleys & Bags
Sign up for e-mail updates.
E-mail Customer Service© 2007-2013 JO-ANN STORES, INC. all rights reserved. JOANN.COM® is a registered trademark of Jo-Ann Stores, Inc.