SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 yd burlap
- 13" self-adhesive lamp shade
- Hot glue gun or fabric glue
- Iron & pressing surface
1. Follow manufacture’s directions and cover self-adhesive lamp shade with burlap.
2. Cut remaining burlap into 3" strips following grain of burlap.
3. Press strips in half lengthwise.
4. Using hot glue gun or fabric glue, glue burlap to shade.
5. Continue gluing burlap as shown until shade is completely covered.
6. Clip off any hanging strings. Do not pull them off as this will fringe the edges.