1. Follow manufacture’s directions and cover self-adhesive lamp shade with burlap.
2. Cut remaining burlap into 3" strips following grain of burlap.
3. Press strips in half lengthwise.
4. Using hot glue gun or fabric glue, glue burlap to shade.
5. Continue gluing burlap as shown until shade is completely covered.
6. Clip off any hanging strings. Do not pull them off as this will fringe the edges.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.