1. 1/2” seam allowances.
2. For 12” x 16” pillow, cut back piece to 13” x 17”. For the 14” x 28” pillow, cut back piece to 15” x 29”.
3. Plan the layout of pillow front. For 12” x 16” pillow, pillow front must be 13” x 17”. For the 14” x 28” pillow, pillow front must be 15” x 29” Cut out and piece together pillow front using 2 or more fabrics.
4. Optional: pin trim in place and top stitch.
5. Sew front and back together; right sides together, leaving an opening on one side.
6. Turn right side out, insert pillow form.
7. Hand sew opening closed.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>