SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1/2 yd. of burlap
- 1 sheet of red felt
- 1 12" x 12" pillow form
- 1 bottle of black fabric paint
- Small paint brush
- Black yarn
- Yarn needle
- Basic sewing supplies
- Sewing machine
1. Cut two pieces of 14" x 14" of burlap.
2. Cut out a hand sized heart from red felt.
3. Thread yarn needle with yarn.
4. Place red heart in desired area on one piece of burlap. Use a running stitch to attach.
5. Paint the word "Love" onto the same burlap with heart piece.
6. When paint is dry, place wrong sides together of burlap and sew a seam allowance of 2" on 3 sides of the burlap.
7. Stuff with pillow.
8. Sew up other end of burlap.
9. Fray the edges of the burlap pillow.