SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
Burlap Roll (Burgundy)
Green Cloth Wrapped Wire 22 ga
Green Floral Tape
Paddle Wire (any gauge)
Large paint brush
Hot glue gun
Protected work surface
1. Protect table with plastic covering. Cutting Burlap into roughly two foot sections, spread on table and coat with Mod Podge.
2. Bend cloth wire into leaf shapes, keeping a short piece of wire on the end for a stem.
3. Lay leaves on top of burlap. Coat again with Mod Podge. Include a strip of floral wire to form the “vane” of the leaf. Set a heavy object on top to press leaf flat to burlap. Allow to dry overnight.
4. Once dry, cut out the leaves to remove excess burlap
5. Putting the desired number of leaves together, wrap with floral tape to hold the flower together
6. Using hot glue or wire, adhere bells to the center of the flower