Burlap Reindeer Banner
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Advantus/Sulyn® Extra Fine Glitter Stacker: 24 Karat, Ruby, Emerald, Crystal Diamond
- Craft paintbrush
- Gold craft paint
- Wooden dowel
- Green 1-1/2" ribbon
- Craft knife
- Assorted faux berries & greenery
- Green floral wire
- Craft glue
- Hot glue
- Cut burlap to approximately 16"x10-1/2"
- Paint dowel with gold paint. Allow to dry.
- To print the deer template, click on the "Download Project PDF" button (above). Print out the template enlarging to approximately 8-1/4"x6-1/2"
- Create stencil by cutting out inside of deer shape using craft knife.
- Place stencil onto burlap, then fill in shape with craft glue.
- Sprinkle with 24 Karat glitter, carefully remove stencil, and allow to dry.
- Wrap top edge of burlap over dowel & hot glue to secure.
- Use craft brush to add glue to faux berries, cover with Emerald & Ruby glitter.
- Use craft brush to add glue to greenery, cover with Crystal Diamond glitter.
- Use floral wire to attach glittered greenery onto burlap.
- Glue glittered berries to greenery.
- Cut approximately 40" of ribbon and knot onto each end of dowel for hanging.