1. Use serrated knife to trim 2" diameter circle off top and bottom of 6" Ball and just off bottom of 4" Ball. Use spoon to scoop out approx. 1/2" deep from each circle area. This will give overlapped burlap ends a place to go and a flatter surface for base and gluing Balls together.
2. From Cream Burlap Ribbon, use Floral Shears to cut eight 10" lengths for body and six 7" lengths for head. For head, wrap one 7" length around side of 4" Ball, hot gluing at top center and at bottom center (inside recessed area). Similarly glue second length, slightly overlapping first length in middle and more at center top and bottom. Repeat with remaining four lengths, going all around Ball.
3. Similarly wrap 6" Ball body, using eight 10" lengths. Stack and glue together two balls, keeping rounded part of head on top, and planning best sides for fronts.
4. For Snowman’s scarf, use Floral Shears to cut 21" length Green Burlap Ribbon. Wrap around neck and cross over on snowman’s left side. No knot is needed. Fray and scrunch ends.
5. Glue buttons on front. For eyes, refer to photo for position, half way down on head, and press upholstery nails into head. For carrot nose, carefully scrunch to soften, without tearing, orange paper. Un-scrunch and then roll into cone with one end tapered to a point. Hot glue base of cone to head, just below eyes. Press on point to slightly bend carrot.
6. For hair, cut six 4? lengths jute. Glue center of each length to top center of head so that strands radiate out in all directions. Then separate strands in each length for more fullness. Allow ends to be a bit wild.
7. Plan where to insert twig arms. At those points, use Floral Shears to gently make 1/2" long snip in burlap. Insert twigs through Burlap into Foam at an upward angle. Hot glue nest with bird to end of snowman’s right arm. Cut 1/2"x10" length Green Burlap Ribbon (minus the wire) and wrap around neck of bird for mini-scarf. Spot glue as needed to hold.
8. For “snow”, use Floral Shears to cut off wire from 10" length Cream Burlap Ribbon. Then snip into approx. 3/4" squares, allowing pieces to fray and unravel as desired. Sprinkle “snow” at base of snowman.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>