Burlap Ribbon Succulent Centerpiece
Supplies & Tools:
- 2 yards of 1 1/2” wide Offray Wired Burlap Ribbon – Natural color
- Bundle of sticks
- Flower Pot
- Decorative Tray
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Cut Offray Wired Burlap Ribbon into 12”, 40” and 20” pieces.
- Tie 20” piece of Offray Wired Burlap ribbon into a knot around bundle of sticks.
- Tie 12” piece of Offray Wired Burlap ribbon into a knot around flower pot.
- Tie 40” piece of Offray Wired Burlap ribbon into a bow around one succulent stem.
- Fill flower pot with moss and arrange succulents. Put succulent with bow in the front and center of arrangement. Use hot glue to hold bow to top of succulent.
- Arrange all pieces on a decorative tray.