1. Cut burlap into lengths of approximately 30".
2. Fold the first 6"-10" in half lengthwise and roll to make the center of the rose
3. Fold the petals around the center by taking the burlap and twisting away from the center. The burlap should no longer be folded in half lengthwise to make the petals. Be sure to pinch each petal in at the center as you hold the bottom.
4. Hot glue the bottom center of the rose on to a small square of burlap so all petals stay in place
5. Once dry, feed stem wire horizontally through rose, just above the glue.
6. Fold wire down to create the stem, and wrap wire stems together with green floral tape.
7. Once all stems are completed, group together in a bouquet.
8. Around all stems, wrap green twine and tie off.
1. Paint a band of glue on to the jar with a foam brush.
2. Wrap twine around the jar, keeping bands very close together.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>