SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- One roll of burlap garland
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Mason jar
- Felt circle in coordinating color
1. Cut burlap into 2"x15" strips, or longer and thicker if a bigger flower is desired.
2. Fold burlap strip in half once lengthwise.
3. Roll one end of the burlap several times to create the center of the rose.
4. Twist burlap away from the center of the rose to create the petals and continue in the same direction as the center was rolled. Hold the center in place with your fingers.
5. Hot glue the back of the burlap flower and apply felt circle.
6. Apply glue in between petals if needed.
7. Let dry.
1. Paint a band of glue on to the jar with a foam brush.
2. Wrap twine around the jar, keeping bands very close together.