Track Order |
My Account |(login)
Shopping Cart: (0)
Project courtesy of Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores
1. Cut burlap into 2"x15" strips, or longer and thicker if a bigger flower is desired.
2. Fold burlap strip in half once lengthwise.
3. Roll one end of the burlap several times to create the center of the rose.
4. Twist burlap away from the center of the rose to create the petals and continue in the same direction as the center was rolled. Hold the center in place with your fingers.
5. Hot glue the back of the burlap flower and apply felt circle.
6. Apply glue in between petals if needed.
7. Let dry.
Crop-A-Dile Eyelet & Punch Kit - Lime
MadeiraŽ Embroidery Thread Sampler -- 18 spools
Iris Scrapbooking Cart
Reviewer: cathy, 10/03/2012
instructions will not print. you do not tell what to attach the rosettes to - such as pipe cleaners - to use as a stem
Sign up for e-mail updates.
E-mail Customer Service© 2007-2013 JO-ANN STORES, INC. all rights reserved. JOANN.COM® is a registered trademark of Jo-Ann Stores, Inc.