SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Burlap – 3 neutral shades
- Sewing machine or Fray Check™
- Black paint & brush
- Small boxes
- 2 doilies
- Needle & thread
- Aleene’s® Tacky Glue®
1. Table runner: Cut burlap the length of the desired runner, 14" wide. Cut the ends to a point. Zigzag stitch 1" in from the edges, or stabilize with Fray Check.
2. Find monogram and wreath design on computer and enlarge as necessary. Trace onto burlap. Paint the design black. Unravel burlap edges. On diagonal edges, snip unwanted fibers with small sharp scissors.
3. Packages: Wrap or gather burlap as desired around boxes. Secure with glue, needle and thread, or tie closed. Embellish with ribbon, burlap bows, doily, buttons, etc.