1. Cut off burlap tote handles, leaving 2" of handle of on each side of tote.
2. Using the 2" canvas handle as tabs, slip purse tabs in rings of handle.
3. Fold over tab; sew or glue in place.
4. Use free clip art from the internet or draw your own bird print. Paint birds on front of bag with chalkboard paint.
5. Use chalkboard markers to doodle on the birds.
6. Paint a black rectangle on a precut burlap tag. Journal the initial on the tag with chalkboard markers.
7. Thread ribbon into hole and swivel clasp, tie a bow & attach to tote.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.