Track Order |
My Account |(login)
Shopping Cart: (0)
Be the first to rate this project!
Project courtesy of Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores
Crafting Time: 3-5 hours
Skill Level: Some experience necessary
1/2" seam allowance used
1. Cut 2 pieces of burlap 9" x 11" for front and back.
2. With RST, sew sides and bottom together beginning and ending 1-1/2" from top.
3. Clip seam to stitching and trim seam from top to stitching.
4. Clip corners and turn right side out.
5. Fold top edge down 1-1/2" and stitch 1" from fold to create casing.
6. Pull burlap threads under casing to form fringe.
7. Cut 2 pieces of twine each 30".
8. Thread through casing at each side, tie ends.
Fiskars 5'' Non-Stick Scissors
Symphony Broadcloth Solids
Sign up for e-mail updates.
E-mail Customer Service© 2007-2013 JO-ANN STORES, INC. all rights reserved. JOANN.COM® is a registered trademark of Jo-Ann Stores, Inc.