SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- One 20 yd roll of burlap for wreath
- 3 yd burlap for bow
- 14" wire wreath frame
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Twine or wire to adhere bow to wreath
1. Cut burlap into manageable lengths—2-3 yards.
2. Begin on outer edge of wreath. Secure burlap to the outer edge of wreath frame with hot glue or by making a few stitches.
3. Moving towards center of wreath, pull burlap through grid of wire wreath creating loops of burlap; leave loose.
4. Continue in this manner moving back to outer edge of wreath then back into the center of wreath. During this process, always take a minute to fluff. This helps make sure the burlap is consistent around entire wreath.
5. To create bow, make first loop and scrunch burlap together at base of the loop. Make second loop and scrunch burlap together. With a loop on the top and a loop on the bottom, fold another loop on top and scrunch and another loop on the bottom and scrunch.
6. When you have the desired number of loops, fasten through center with wire or twine and attach to wreath.