1. Cut burlap into manageable lengths—2-3 yards.
2. Begin on outer edge of wreath. Secure burlap to the outer edge of wreath frame with hot glue or by making a few stitches.
3. Moving towards center of wreath, pull burlap through grid of wire wreath creating loops of burlap; leave loose.
4. Continue in this manner moving back to outer edge of wreath then back into the center of wreath. During this process, always take a minute to fluff. This helps make sure the burlap is consistent around entire wreath.
5. To create bow, make first loop and scrunch burlap together at base of the loop. Make second loop and scrunch burlap together. With a loop on the top and a loop on the bottom, fold another loop on top and scrunch and another loop on the bottom and scrunch.
6. When you have the desired number of loops, fasten through center with wire or twine and attach to wreath.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>