1. Cut four 3" wide strips of fabric (folded selvedge to selvedge). Wrap strips around the straw wreath securing the ends with greening pins.
2. Cut ten 4-1/2" wide strips of fabric. Cut each strip into ten 4-1/2" squares.
3. To “fringe" each square, remove approximately 3/8" of the burlap from each of the edges of the 4-1/2" squares.
4. Grab the center of a square and scrunch. Secure to the straw wreath by placing a greening pin through the “scrunch". Continue scrunching and pinning squares to the wreath being sure to overlap the scrunch centers to hide the pins.
5. Decorate wreath as desired to complete.
Approximate Craft Time: 3-5 Hours
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.