Buttercream™ Olivia Collection Lampshade
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Lampshade 10" high, 13" diameter at top & 15" at bottom
- 1/2 yd of 54" fabric (extra if matching a print)
- Olivia trim package-2
- Spray adhesive
- Paper (approx. 50"x22")
- Clothes pins
- Fabric glue
- Create pattern: Lay lampshade at end of paper. Mark at seam, at top, and at bottom. Continue to roll lampshade marking top and bottom ending at seam.
- Add 1" to all edges for pattern.
- Place pattern on fabric, centering print as desired.
- Pin and cut out fabric.
- Spray fabric with spray adhesive. Starting at seam, apply fabric smoothing and leaving 1” border at top and bottom.
- When reaching seam, trim fabric so there is 1/2" to fold under and overlap cut edge.
- Re-spray top and bottom borders on fabric.
- Fold up bottom edge. Add trim using fabric glue.
- Repeat with top edge, snipping fabric at wires. Use clothes pins to hold fabric in place while drying.
- Allow to dry.
Items in This Collection