Buttercream™ Olivia Collection Tissue Covered Pumpkin
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1- Paper Mache pumpkin
- 1- Package of buttercream tissue in the blues and pinks of the Olivia line
- 1- Bottle of Modge Podge decoupage
- 1- Medium paint brush
- 1- Bottle of gold paint
- 1- X-acto knife
- Decoupage one strip or segment on the pumpkin. Cut a strip of tissue paper a little wider than the segment.
- Apply the strip of tissue paper onto the decoupage, smoothing the edges past the segment.
- Using your x-acto knife, slice the tissue paper at the edge of the segment.
- Repeat step 1-2 using another color of tissue paper.
- Continue doing this process switching the colors of tissue paper on each segment.
- Let the pumpkin dry.
- Once the pumpkin is dry, sparingly paint the stem with gold paint to let the craft paper through the paint. Let it dry.
Items in This Collection
Item # prd2197
Available for U.S. Shipping Only