Supplies and Tools:
1. Iron fabric smooth.
2. Paint the metal clip with Chalk Paint. This may take more than one coat.
3. Using a marker carefully mark the fabric and cut out the area that is around the metal clip.
4. When using 2 different fabrics, cut each to the desired size remembering to leave a little extra for the edges.
5. Brush a thick coat of Mod Podge on the front of the clipboard.
6. Lay the fabric on the clipboard and smooth the fabric to the edges.
7. Brush the top of the fabric to add a seal to the fabric.
8. Add ribbons or fabric scraps to your clipboard making sure you layer Mod Podge under and over each addition.
9. Wait for the Mod Podge to dry completely. Once completely dry, cut the extra fabric carefully to the edges of clipboard using a knife or scissors.
10. Add some fabric scraps and/or ribbons to the clipboard metal clip just for show!
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>