Buttercream™ Stella Collection Paper Mache Bowl
Make a paper mache bowl using Buttercream paints and glitter. Use them to hold jewelry or just display as decoration.
Supplies & Tools:
- Newspaper strips
- Mog Podge glue
- Paint brushes
- Buttercream paints
- Buttercream glitter
- Bowl to balance balloon
- Blow up balloon to desired size. Place in bowl to stabilize.
- Paint layer of glue. Place newspaper strips on balloon one by one, apply glue on top of each piece. Repeat for 5 or 6 layers or until bowl is thick enough. Allow to dry overnight.
- Pop balloon with pin. Peel balloon out of bowl.
- Paint outside of bowl. Allow to dry. Apply second layer if needed.
- Paint inside of bowl with Mod Podge.
- Apply glitter. Shake excess. Allow to dry.