Butterflies and Blooms Layout
Projectourtesy of Provo Craft
Cricut Personal Electronic Cutter
Cricut Oppositesttract cartridge
Cricut Walk in Myardenartridge
Cardstock:range, white, black,reen
1. Use orange cardstock as base of layout. Addcalloped cardstock (trimmed with
scalloped scissors, or purchased already scalloped).
2. Mat photos onto blackardstock.dd photo block to page.
3. Usingricut machine, Oppositesttract cartridge, and green cardstock, press
Upright feature and cut letters to spell utterflies. Press Opposite feature and cut
letterso spell looms.sing blackardstock, press Upright feature and cut one
4. Cut out butterflies. Using Walk in Myarden cartridge and black cardstock,ut
one <btfly1>, onelt;btfly2>, and one <btfly3>.sing whitendrange cardstock,
presshift and cutne <btfly1-s>, one <btfly2-s>, and one <btfly3-s>.
5. Pieceogether butterflies and add detailsith black pen. Attach to page.
6. Drawhe detailsnto pagesing blacken.
Approximate Crafting Time:/2ours
Due toeasonal nature of project, supplies are availableor aimited time only. Please readll instructions prior
toeginning; read andollow all manufacturers instructions for all tools andaterials used. Provide adult
supervision if childrenarticipatenhis and all craft projects. Becauseo-Anntores, Inc. has noontrol over the
use of materials and tools, nor surroundings, duringonstruction of projects, Jo-Ann Stores, Inc. disclaims any
liability for injury, damage or other untoward results. Content ofhis projectheet is presented in good faith, but
no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed. 2006o-Anntores, Inc. All rights r eserved. 197-386