Butterfly Branch Necklace
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Silver butterfly pendant
- Silver branch connectors
- Champagne pearl beads 4mm
- Silver jump rings 8mm & 6mm
- Silver chain
- Silver lobster clasp 12mm
- Clear fishing line
- Flat pliers
- Cut 2 segments of silver chain 6" long each.
- Cut 1 segment of fishing line 4" long.
- Take the segment of fishing line from the step #2, and string three pearls.
- Wrap the string with pearls to the middle of the butterfly pendant, and make a knot in the back and cut the extra fishing line.
- Connect the silver branch connectors using a 6mm jump rings.
- Attach the butterfly in-between the 4 branch connectors; using an 8mm jump ring.
- Attach one end of chain from the step #1 to each end of branch connectors; using a 6mm jump ring, and lobster clasp at the other end.
- Attach a 6mm jump ring to the other end of chain, and a 8mm jump ring at the end of it.
Items in This Collection
Item # 14152102
Available for U.S. Shipping Only