1. Attach a small strip of dictionary paper to burlap panel. Apply distress paint to panel and allow to dry.
2. Adhere lace to panel.
3. Die-cut Circle from patterned paper and adhere to panel.
4. Die-cut Arrows from grungeboard and embellish with distress paint. Adhere to panel as shown.
5. Die-cut Tag from cardstock. Stamp Tag with sentiment using distress ink. Embellish Tag with distress ink using a blending tool. Attach ribbon and tie into a knot. Add button or brad to top of knot. Adhere Tag to panel with pop dots.
6. Die-cut Butterfly from patterned paper. Apply Texture Fades folder to Butterfly. Embellish with distress ink. Attach pop dots to back of Butterfly. Insert two memo pins into foam of pop dots to form antennae. Adhere Butterfly to panel with hot glue.
7. Attach knob to top of panel.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>