SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Sizzix&®:BIGkick&™, or Vagabond&™ MachineBigz&™ Die - Artful Arrows by Tim Holtz&®Bigz&™ Die - Circles #4Bigz&™ Die - Tiny Tabs & Tags by Tim Holtz&®Bigz&™ Die w/Texture Fades&™ - Layered Butterfly by Tim Holtz&®
- Plain cardstock
- Patterned paper
- Dictionary paper
- Brad or button
- Glue gun & glue sticks
- Ranger&® Products:Inkssentials&™ Ink Blending ToolTim Holtz&® Distress&™ Paint: Picket Fence, Broken ChinaTim Holtz&® Distress Ink&™ Pads:Vintage PhotoPumice StoneBroken ChinaBlack Soot
- Advantis - Tim Holtz&™ idea-ology&® Products:Memo PinsBurlap PanelGrungeboard&™Curio Knob
- Stampers Anonymous Products:Tim Holtz&® Collection Cling Mount Stamp - Pattern Pieces (Sentiment)
- Pop Dots
1. Attach a small strip of dictionary paper to burlap panel. Apply distress paint to panel and allow to dry.
2. Adhere lace to panel.
3. Die-cut Circle from patterned paper and adhere to panel.
4. Die-cut Arrows from grungeboard and embellish with distress paint. Adhere to panel as shown.
5. Die-cut Tag from cardstock. Stamp Tag with sentiment using distress ink. Embellish Tag with distress ink using a blending tool. Attach ribbon and tie into a knot. Add button or brad to top of knot. Adhere Tag to panel with pop dots.
6. Die-cut Butterfly from patterned paper. Apply Texture Fades folder to Butterfly. Embellish with distress ink. Attach pop dots to back of Butterfly. Insert two memo pins into foam of pop dots to form antennae. Adhere Butterfly to panel with hot glue.
7. Attach knob to top of panel.