Butterfly Garden Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Ranger products:
- Inkssentials Non-Stick Craft Sheet
- Perfect Pearls Jewels or Metallics kit
- Inkssentials Glossy Accents
- Inkadinkadoo Flourishes stamp set
- Sizzix BigKick machine
- Sizzix butterfly die
- Cardstock, black and grey
- Clear acrylic block
- Paint brushes
- Eyelets or brads
- Cut grey cardstock to 8-1/2"x5-1/2". Fold in half creating 4-1/4"x5-1/2"card.
- Cut black cardstock to 3-3/4"x5" for background.
- Die-cut additional black cardstock with butterfly die.
- Place Flourish design on clear acrylic block. Stamp image on black background using Perfect Medium stamp pad (included in kit).
- Dip a small paint brush into dry powders and paint over stamped design (ink will stay wet up to 5 minutes).
- Repeat with additional colors until desired look is achieved.
- Using large paint brush, pounce over powders. Brush away excess.
- Repeat above steps for butterfly with floral stamp.
- Ink edges of butterfly with Perfect Medium pad.
- Dust edges with Perfect Pearls.
- Apply Glossy Accents over stamped design on butterfly. Allow to dry.
- Wrap ribbon around bottom of stamped background and adhere to card.
- Adhere butterfly to background.
- Embellish card with eyelets or brads.