Butterfly Thank You Tag
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fiskars® papercrafting supplies: Fuse Creativity System® Starter Set Fuse Creativity System® Design Set
- Razor scissors
- ¼" circle hand punch
- 4"x8" clear stamps, So Much Thanks
- Craft mat
- Paper doily
- Paper lunch bag
- Faux pearl embellishments
1. Use the Fuse Creativity System® to create the butterfly embellishment tag.
2. Fold over the top of a paper lunch bag and place a pre-made paper doily over the top edge. Use a ¼" circle hand punch to make two holes in the top center of the folded bag/doily.
3. Thread a ribbon from the back to the front of the bag through the punched holes.
4. Then thread the tag on one side of the ribbon and tie the ends of the ribbon together.
5. For a finishing touch, affix faux pearls to the center of the embossed/inked butterflies on the tag.