Button and Zipper Cuff
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- One Coats Fashion Zipper, 7”, Teal Chevron
- Assorted buttons
- One Button, 1” diameter
- Coats (R) Transparent Polyester Thread (omit if gluing buttons)
- Dual Duty XP ™ general purpose thread, white
- Hand Sewing Needle
- Glue Gun and Glue Sticks(optional)
- Using all-purpose thread, tack by taking a few hand stitches in place 1/2" below the bottom stop.
- Sew a 1” button to the bottom end of the zipper.
- On the end of the zipper with the zipper pull, bar tack the ends of the tape together as in step 1.
- Glue or sew buttons to other end of the zipper as shown.
- To wear the cuff, unzip 2”, wrap around wrist and slip over button. Zip to secure.