SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Four 8"x10" pieces of off-white felt
- 2 pkgs each of Favorite Findings™ Buttons: Jewel and Flora
- 1 pkg each of Favorite Findings™ Buttons: Pink, Ocean, A Step Back in Time and Lace Treasures
- 1 pkg of Everything Mary® antique magnetic snaps
- Everything Mary® extra large wood button
- Basic sewing supplies
- Craft glue
1. Cut out two pieces of felt 10"x6".
2. Cut out two pieces of felt 10"x5". Create flat shape for clutch by measuring down 2" on each 5" side, then cut the sides in a slant to desired look.
3. By hand, sew the two pieces of 10"x 6" felt pieces together with a whipstitch 1/4" from edges. Flip, right side out, so the stitching is on inside.
4. By hand, sew the flap pieces together with same stitch. Flip right side out.
5. Use the magnetic snaps and place where desired.
6. Attach the flap to the main body clutch with same rounded hand stitch.
7. With 1/2" gaps in between, glue down buttons on the front, back and top flap piece.
8. After glue dries, begin to cover empty spaces by hand sewing buttons down.
9. Use fancy buttons to place sporadically in desired locations on purse.