Button Costume Party Invitation
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
Favorite Findings™ Colors:
- 1pkg #1 Red
- 1pkg #5 Carnation
- 1pkg #8 Yellow
- 1pkg #9 Orange
- 1pkg #10 Lime
- 1pkg #14
- 1pkg #16 Blue
- 1pkg #20 Purple
Printed and Solid Cardstock:
- Silver glitter paper
- Handwriting printed paper
3-D “Party Time” sticker
Round Paper Tag
Pencil and ruler
Double stick tape
Computer printer and paper
- Cut a piece of white cardstock 7 3/4” x 8 1/2” and fold in half.
- Cover the front of the card with orange/red paper background.
- Cut a 1 1/2” wide strip of bright green paper and glue on red background diagionally.
- Cut a 1/2” wide strip of yellow/orange paper and attach at left edge as shown. Cut a blue strip and attach over yellow.
- Cut a “beaker” shape out of black and silver paper and glue in place. Cut a “liquid”shape out of silver glitter paper and glue in place at the bottom of the beaker.
- Glue assorted colors of buttons coming out of the beaker as shown.
- Glue orange tag onto beaker and attach “party time” sticker on it.
- Using a computer printer, print out title and captions on white paper, cut out and glue in place. Print out and attach the rest of the party details on the inside.