SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Favorite Findings™ Big Bag of Buttons, your choice
- 6"x8" foam frame
- 12" grosgrain ribbon to coordinate with buttons
- White craft glue
- Embroidery floss, optional
Refer to photo for placement ideas. When stacking buttons, instead of gluing, tie buttons together with embroidery floss, knotting it on top of the buttons. Trim floss ends.
1. Position buttons around edge of frame. Two or three buttons can be stacked on each other.
2. Glue buttons to each other and to frame.
3. Glue the ends of the ribbon to back of frame to make a hanger loop.