Read through the directions before starting & use the photo as a guide.
1. Remove the back and glass from the frame. In a well-ventilated area, with surface protected with newspaper, spray the frame with a light coat of paint. Once the coat is dry repeat coating the frame with light coats until the frame is solid in color. Apply light coats so that the paint does not drip or smear. Make sure to keep the frame flat to prevent any of the paint from dripping.
Using the paper insert that was on the inside of the frame, lightly trace the shape onto scrapbooking paper. NOTE: The paper will be larger than the visible area of the frame since some is hidden underneath. Take into account how much area will be lost and do not make the design too close to the edge.
2. Lightly draw the letter of choice inside the framed area. Hold the frame over the paper to make sure there is a border around the letter and that it will not end up bring covered by the frame.
3. Using hot glue, glue the buttons to the paper following the penciled guide.
4. Stagger another layer of buttons on top to fill in holes and add another dimension.
5. Cut out around the oval traced in Step 2, so the paper will fit inside the frame.
6. Place the paper on the board backer and, holding the frame over top, center the letter in the frame, the remove the frame. Make sure to hold the letter in place while removing the frame so it does not shift out of position. Dap a small bit of hot glue on the back of the piece of paper on the top and bottom to secure the paper to the board backer.
7. Insert the backer piece into the frame and secure the backer with the frame tabs.
NOTE: Do not put the glass back in the frame; it will not fit due to the height that was added form the buttons.
8. Cut a piece of ribbon 18" long and loop it through the hanger on the back of the frame. Tie the ends into a knot and pull up the knot so it is against the hanging tab on the back of the frame.
9. Cut another piece of ribbon 20" long and tie a bow just above the frame around the loop added in Step 9. Trim the ends.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>