Read through the directions before starting & use the photo as a guide.
Allow the paint to dry thoroughly between each step before continuing
1. Remove the Matte from the frame, flip it upside down and paint the entire back white.
2. Paint a swirl pattern with black paint on the white background.
3. Glue black buttons within the black swirls using hot glue gun. Do not glue buttons outside the edge of the matting or the matte will not fit back in the frame properly. Add smaller buttons or overlay them at the edges to endure they do not overhang.
4. Glue white buttons and mirror discs within the white area.
5. Put the button collage into the frame and secure the matte in place with the taps on the frame.
6. Place the frame backer into the frame and secure the backer in place with duct tape.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>