Button Tree T-Shirt
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- T-shirt sized to fit
- 1/4 yd brown fabric or fat-quarter
- 1/4 yd fusible webbing
- 20 -30 buttons 1/2" – 1-1/2" in size
- Coordinating felt remnants
- Purl cotton or embroidery floss
- Fabric glue (optional)
- To print the tree pattern, click on the "Download Project PDF" button (above).
- Trace tree onto paper side of webbing.
- Fuse webbing to WS of brown fabric.
- Cut out tree and fuse to front of T-shirt.
- Cut out circles of coordinating felt slightly larger than buttons as desired.
- Use purl cotton or embroidery floss to sew buttons to felt.
- Sew or glue felt buttons and plain buttons to T-shirt as desired.
Items in This Collection
Item # prd35065
Available for U.S. Shipping Only