Button Up Monogram Tote
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Aleene'® Fabric Fusion® 4 oz.
- Canvas tote
- Buttons - large for decoration and small for monogram
- Yarn - coordinating colors
- Yarn needle
- Black felt scrap
- Scrap of canvas (approximately 4"x4")
- Gray chalk pencil
- Circle template (or various sized round objects)
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Use a gray chalk pencil and a circle template to create various sized circles on front of tote.
2. Thread length of yarn into needle and stitch along circle outlines with a running stitch as shown.
3. Cut out a circle from felt scrap and a slightly smaller one from canvas fabric. Use Fabric Fusion to glue canvas circle onto felt circle. Glue in center of one of the larger stitched circles on tote. Allow to dry.
4. Use the chalk pencil to create desired monogram in center of canvas circle. Glue smaller buttons on top of monogram. Allow to dry.
5. Glue larger buttons in centers of stitched circles and allow to dry completely.