Track Order |
My Account |(login)
Shopping Cart: (0)
Be the first to rate this project!
Project courtesy of Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores
1. Cut a 20"x5" strip of pink fabric.
2. Thread a needle. Do not tie ends of thread in a knot. On strip of pink fabric, hand sew a running stitch 1/4" from the edge on one long edge. With another piece of thread, sew a running stitch on the other long edge. Leave at least a 2" length of thread on each end.
3. Holding one thread from each end, pull to gather fabric to a length that fits around the bangle bracelet. With the gathered fabric around the bracelet, glue the edges to the inside of the bracelet.
4. Glue the white ribbon over the fabric edges on the inside of the bracelet. Allow glue to dry.
5. Embellish the white button by gluing e-beads to the surface. Allow to dry.
6. Arrange buttons, key, flowers and green ribbon bows on one section of the bracelet. Overlap elements and extend beyond the bracelet’s edge for interest. The flowers can be cut and tucked under a button. When satisfied with the look of the first section, glue in place and allow to dry.
7. Work in sections so the glue can dry without the buttons slipping off. Stitch the chain to the fabric.
8. Stitch or glue the beads in place.
Fiskars 5'' Non-Stick Scissors
HemlineŽ Deluxe Serger Trolleys & Bags
Symphony Broadcloth Solids
Crop-A-Dile Eyelet & Punch Kit - Lime
Sign up for e-mail updates.
E-mail Customer Service© 2007-2013 JO-ANN STORES, INC. all rights reserved. JOANN.COM® is a registered trademark of Jo-Ann Stores, Inc.