1. If planning to completely wrap vase, unravel 1" of the cord so there is not a thick, blunt end showing. It will lay flatter against the surface.
2. Start with a generous dot of glue around the top edge of vase and put the part where the twist starts into the glue. Leave the unraveled end loose.
3. Apply a few inches of glue to vase and press the cord into it.
4. Once the first wrap is done, turn vase upside down and work up from there. Wrap over the unraveled end, and continue wrapping until the vase is covered.
Do not wrap the cord too tightly. Leaving a little give in the cord will allow for pressing into the glue and fill in spaces between rows.
5. Apply a generous amount of Fray Check to the cord end. Allow to dry, and apply a dot of hot glue for reinforcement.
6. To apply burlap, measure vase using tape measure and cut a strip of burlap with a 1" overlap.
7. To fray the burlap, gently pull 2-3 strings out of the weave.
8. Wrap the burlap around the vase and glue.
9. Tie bows and nautical knots for embellishments.
10. Repeat step 6 to all loose ends.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>