1. If planning to completely wrap vase, unravel 1" of the cord so there is not a thick, blunt end showing. It will lay flatter against the surface.
2. Start with a generous dot of glue around the top edge of vase and put the part where the twist starts into the glue. Leave the unraveled end loose.
3. Apply a few inches of glue to vase and press the cord into it.
4. Once the first wrap is done, turn vase upside down and work up from there. Wrap over the unraveled end, and continue wrapping until the vase is covered.
Do not wrap the cord too tightly. Leaving a little give in the cord will allow for pressing into the glue and fill in spaces between rows.
5. Apply a generous amount of Fray Check to the cord end. Allow to dry, and apply a dot of hot glue for reinforcement.
6. To apply burlap, measure vase using tape measure and cut a strip of burlap with a 1" overlap.
7. To fray the burlap, gently pull 2-3 strings out of the weave.
8. Wrap the burlap around the vase and glue.
9. Tie bows and nautical knots for embellishments.
10. Repeat step 6 to all loose ends.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.