SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV® Homespun Stack
- 4½"x6½" photo
- 12"x12" white cardstock sheet
- 12"x12" blue cardstock sheet
- 1/4" brown ribbon
- Alphabet stickers
- Brown ink pad
- Paper trimmer
- Papercrafting adhesive
1. Select 2 coordinating prints from the Homespun Stack. Cut first print to 11"x1½" and the second to 5½"x4". Following the pattern on edge of paper, cut around the outside of the 2nd print. Cut a piece of blue cardstock to 7"x5". Ink around the edges of both prints as well as the cardstock rectangle.
2. Referring to the photo, adhere strips of paper in place. Adhere the first strip to the white cardstock piece 2" from the right side and 1/2" from the top. Adhere the second strip 2" from the top and 3/4" into the first strip. Adhere blue cardstock rectangle 1½" from the right and 4¾" from the top.
3. Adhere photo in the center of the blue cardstock piece.
4. Stretch brown ribbon from top to bottom down the center of first print, attaching on the back, and leaving enough room for a bow.
5. Journal on page with the letter stickers.