1. Lay out the desired fabric on a flat surface, wrong side up.
2. Mark the center of the fabric with a strip of painters tape.
3. With a craft knife, cut foam core slightly smaller than inner hoop.
4. Draw a straight line with pencil through the center of the foam core.
5. Place foam core board on top of fabric. Match the pencil line with the tape line for placement.
6. Fold fabric around foam core and secure with tape. Fold corners neatly as you go for a tight fit.
7. Place fabric-wrapped foam core into inner hoop, place in outside hoop and tighten.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>