Calla Lillies Arrangement
- 10" clear rectangular vase
- Panacea® Crystal Clear Resin
- 5 burgundy calla lilies
- Two 39" brown curly willow sprays
- 26" cymbidium plant: 6 leaves
- Wire cutters
- Tape or wire
DIRECTIONS: Refer to photo.
1. Arrange flowers & curly willow. Tape or wire to hold.
2. Place in vase.
3. Mix resin according to package directions.
4. Gently immerse design into resin, following package directions. Allow to set up. This can take several days.
5. When set, remove tape or wire.
6. Carefully add plant foliage between calla lily stems, using a small amount of glue.