1. Follow the instructions in Cricut Design Space™ to cut the images from distressed foam.
2. Use the hot glue gun to layer and adhere the camera images to the front of the case.
3. Use embroidery floss (approximately 6 strands) and a needle to blanket stitch the outside edges of the pouch.
4. Slip the key ring between a few of the stitches at the top of the case.
5. Use hot glue to layer and adhere the closure pieces.
6. Use hot glue to adhere the closure to the inside back of the case.
7. Use hot glue to adhere the hook and loop closure dot to the front of the case and to the back of the closure.
8. Slip the handle piece through the key ring. Overlap the ends and use embroidery floss stitches to secure.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>