Camouflage Thank You Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Large tag wood stamp
- Fresh Bloom wood stamp
- Thank You wood stamp
- Black embossing powder
- Gold Halo mix glitter from kit
- VersaFine™ onyx black ink pad
- VersaMark™ ink pad
- Glue marker
- Beige and black cardstock
- Camouflage background paper
- Zip Dry paper glue
- Heat embossing tool
- Anti static powder bag
1. Fold 8-1/2"x5-1/2" beige cardstock in half to form card front.
2. Glue 5-1/4"x4" black cardstock to card front.
3. Glue 5-1/8"x3-7/8" camouflage paper to card front.
4. Ink large tag stamp, stamp off on scrap paper then on beige cardstock.
5. Pounce powder bag on tag.
6. Stamp Thank You on tag with VersaMark ink.
7. Pour Black embossing powder over ink.
8. Tap off excess powder and return to jar.
9. Heat with heat embossing tool to set.
10. Punch out middle circle at the top of the tag.
11. Cut 10" of 3 colors of twine.
12. Fold the twine in half.
13. Push folded end through the front of the tag, put the other end through the loop and gently pull.
14. Glue to the card front.
15. Stamp Fresh bloom on camouflage paper with VersaMark ink and emboss as before.
16. Cut out flower and curl edges back with a bone folder.
17. Add glue to the middle of the flower back and glue to card front.
18. Add glitter to flower with a glue marker.