1. Completely cover the three wreaths with the black tape. Secure one end of the tape to the back of the wreath and begin wrapping, slightly overlapping each wrap. Be sure to gather the tape together slightly while wrapping to create lots of wrinkles and folds in the tape.
2. Put a small amount of paint on the plate. Add paint to the brush and then wipe off excess on the plate so that the brush is almost dry. Lightly brush the tape with the paintbrush, highlighting all the wrinkles and leaving some of the black tape showing through.
3. Use the wire cutters to cut the flowers from the bush leaving about a 1" stem. Push two flowers side by side into the 12" wreath. Push one flower into each of the 6" wreaths. Pilot a hole in the tape to insert the flowers if necessary.
4. Cut small sections of the garland. Glue garland on each side of the flowers on all three wreaths. Glue a feather on each side of the flowers on all three wreaths.
5. Place either an apothecary jar or candle in the center of each ring.