1. Completely cover the three wreaths with the black tape. Secure one end of the tape to the back of the wreath and begin wrapping, slightly overlapping each wrap. Be sure to gather the tape together slightly while wrapping to create lots of wrinkles and folds in the tape.
2. Put a small amount of paint on the plate. Add paint to the brush and then wipe off excess on the plate so that the brush is almost dry. Lightly brush the tape with the paintbrush, highlighting all the wrinkles and leaving some of the black tape showing through.
3. Use the wire cutters to cut the flowers from the bush leaving about a 1" stem. Push two flowers side by side into the 12" wreath. Push one flower into each of the 6" wreaths. Pilot a hole in the tape to insert the flowers if necessary.
4. Cut small sections of the garland. Glue garland on each side of the flowers on all three wreaths. Glue a feather on each side of the flowers on all three wreaths.
5. Place either an apothecary jar or candle in the center of each ring.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>