SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV® Lemon Flower 12"x12" Printed Stack
- 6" Candle
- 1/4" Black silk ribbon
- Large rhinestone pendant
- Metal chain with round links
- Paper trimmer
- Paper crafting adhesive
- Jewelry pliers
1. Cut a 4"x12" strip of printed paper from the Lemon Flower Printed Stack. Wrap this around the middle of the candle, overlapping any excess paper in the back. Adhere in place and set aside.
2. Cut 2 pieces of black ribbon, both 10" long. Lay these on the table horizontally in front of you. Take your chain and separate a section with 2 large links and 2 small links. Slip the first piece of ribbon through the first link (use the side with the large link on top), sliding the link until it reaches the center of the ribbon. Wrap the ribbon and links around the top border of the paper strip, trimming any excess ribbon as needed in the back. Adhere in place. Attach your rhinestone pendant to the bottom of this grouping.
3. Repeat the above for the second piece of ribbon, separating 2 large links and 2 small links from the chain. Slide the ribbon through the center of the large link (the one located on the outside), until the link reaches the center of the ribbon. Attach the ribbon with the links to the bottom border of the candle, trimming any excess ribbon before adhering it in place.
4. Connect the links on top and on bottom by attaching the large rhinestone pendant to the center using jewelry pliers. Set candle on top of your candlestick.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products